Is coaching right for you?
Divorce can be challenging! Decisions need to be made and your emotions are probably in overdrive. It’s important that you are at your best as you move forward because the choices and decisions you make will impact your future and the future of your family.
Going through a divorce is a life changing experience. You do not need to do it on your own. This is the time to reach out and get the support you need.
We offer support, inspiration and practical tools to help you navigate through the divorce process, be your best self and create the life you want.
Take a moment and look at the list below. If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, call to schedule a free discovery session to find out how coaching can help you.
- Are you “on the fence” about whether or when to leave your current relationship?
- Are you in a marriage or long term relationship that is ending?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, scared or confused?
- Are you worried about, or do you struggle with, decisions?
- Are you feeling fearful about the future?
- Are you unable to see your options?
- Are you getting too much advice from too many people?
- Are you having a difficult time communicating your needs to loved ones or your lawyer?
- Do you feel lost or alone?
- Do you lack self confidence?
- Are you considering walking away or throwing in the towel to avoid fighting?
- Are you worried about your financial security?
- Are you having a hard time trusting anyone right now?
- Have you been out of the work place for years or lack the skills to enter the workplace?
- Is your health suffering or are you feeling a lot of stress?
Here is a sample of our offerings
SHOULD I OR SHOULDN’T I?
- Helping you to sort through the challenging decision of whether to divorce or not.
- Helping you to gain confidence and clarity to take the next steps forward.
- Looking at divorce with your eyes open.
- Managing the communication to divorce and dealing with the response – with courage and empathy
GETTING ORGANIZED FOR THE PROCESS OF DIVORCE
- Getting focused and confident to handle what lies ahead.
- Having tools and a system for meeting the deadlines required.
- Being supported by having a thinking partner to identify resources for what is needed.
- Working with your attorney effectively and being organized and prepared for every meeting to save both time and money.
A GUIDE FOR THE JOURNEY
- Providing practical tools, inspiration and support to help you navigate your divorce.
- Supporting you in a way that helps you retain your dignity and peace of mind.
- Helping you to define your values, intentions and goals.
- Sharing helpful ways to communicate clearly and productively with your attorney and save money.
- Providing you with a neutral and unbiased thinking partner when you need it most.
Please call 602-482-4545 or email us to learn more about Divorce Coaching.